National Bank of Greece (“Bank”, “NBG”, “we”, “us”, “our”) recognized as fundamental responsibility the handling of personal data with trust and confidentiality, according to the provisions of applicable law and regulations.
This section explains the information we may collect from you. When you visit the Developer Portal, we collect and process the following information:
● Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet
● Browser type and version
● Device type, operating system and platform
This information helps us provide an online experience that matches your device and effectively manage your interaction with our APIs and the Developer Portal.
In addition, we collect Personal Information when you sign up for a user account, when you edit your profile or when you fill in the Request Go Live form, such as:
● Name, Surname, Date of Birth
● Postal or/and e-mail address and Phone number
● Company name, Postal company address
● Subscriptions of your Apps to API products and API calls
● Forums posts and raised tickets
● Credentials- username and encrypted password
You provide this information voluntarily. You can access and/or change this information by logging on to your account at the Developer Portal. You have the right to withdraw your Personal Information which provided to the Developer Portal anytime by sending an email at: email@example.com
You declare that the Personal Information you provided is accurate and truthful.
We use your Personal Information collected from the Developer Portal in order to:
A. Perform our obligations under the Developers’ Terms and Conditions, including responding to your requests and complaints
B. Comply with our legal and regulatory requirements
C. Pursue our legitimate interests concerning in particular
· the security of the Developer Portal
· the authentication of your identity
· the improvement of our API products and services, by getting feedback of your action in the Developer Portal
· providing and communicating with you about improved services, information and products of NBG related to the Developer Portal
· comply with our legal and regulatory requirements
3. How Long We Keep The Collected Information
We will retain information collected about you through the Developer Portal for as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the above purposes.
4. With Whom We Share The Collected Information
NBG does not share your Personal Information with third parties unless this is mandatory in order to comply with legal obligations.
The security of your Personal Information is a priority to us. We take all the appropriate measures (physical, electronic and procedural) in order to avoid unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information. According to our policy, access can only be made to those employees who are required to know the information in order to provide the relevant services and administrate the Developer Portal.
- Νot to share your personal information with third parties
- Not to use the data for purposes not authorised by you, except for legal requirements.
- Not to use your personal information for any type of negative discrimination
- Not to use your personal information for any other purpose without having received your consent.
6.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. The website you are visiting sends the file automatically to your internet browser. The text file is then installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone (depending on which of these devices you are using to visit the website). Cookies help website providers to:
· identify users
· remember users' custom preferences
· help users complete tasks without having to re-enter information when browsing from one page to another.
6.2 What cookies does the NBG Developer Portal use?
6.4 Which type of personal data we capture?
6.5 How can I delete the stored cookies?
You can delete all cookies that have been stored on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone by an internet browser. How you do this depends on which internet browser you use. To find out, you can consult the help function of your internet browser or visit www.aboutcookies.orgwhere the procedure for deleting cookies in most browsers is set out step by step.
You may choose not to provide us Personal Information when you use the Developer Portal. However if the information is identified as mandatory, then you may not be able to use the features of the Developer Portal.
Your email address, may be used to send general notices regarding the Developer Portal or important news about your accounts.
The Developer Portal is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Developer Portal. If NBG were to discover that an individual (under 18) submitted personally identifiable information, we would delete the information immediately, the information would be deleted immediately.
10. Notice of changes